Are you looking to open Play Store on your mobile phone or system and looking for guidance? Here is the step by step supervision for the same.
Opening Play Store on Android phone
- The first step to install Play Store on your phone is going to the setting option.
- Tap on setting and check the drop down. Scroll the page to locate option “Security”.
- Tap on “Security” and then navigate the option “allow installation of apps from unknown source”. If the option is inactive in your phone, turn is on. This is will allow you to download applications.
- Open your browser; I am using the Chrome browser here. You can use the one which is there on your phone. It is important to note here is that just like other applications on Android; Google Play also comes in APK format. Additionally, always download the Play Store from trusted sources; otherwise the chances are high that you may end up getting APK with some tempering, which is bad.
- So, the next step is opening the APK. In the search bar of your browser, enter the website apkmirror.com.
- Press enter after entering the website URL, tap on the search icon present in the next row.
- Again a search icon will open. Now, here you need to enter the “Play Store” and again click on the search option present next to the search bar.
- Once you click on the search bar, a list of applications appears. Scroll down to navigate ‘Play Store’.
- On this page, you would see all versions of Play Store.
- Click on the first option as it would be the latest one to download, if you are looking to download the latest version of Play Store. In case you have some specific need and would like to have any other version of Play Store, you can select the version by scrolling down the page.
- Here, we are downloading the latest version of this application.
- There is a download link present next to each version of Play Store. You have to click on the download link to download app on your phone.
- Once you will click on the download option, a new page will open carrying complete information about the application like file name, file size, minimum version of android required to download the application, version, target android version, etc. This information is helpful in downloading the right version of the app.
- Once you have selected the application, which you need to download, scroll down the page till the bottom. There you will find the option “Download”.
- Click on option to start downloading this application.
- Before initiating the download process, your device would ask you a question ‘open with chrome’ as we are using chrome browser. If you are using any other browser the question will pop up accordingly with two options ‘Just once’ and ‘Always’. You click the option “Just Once”.
- Another pop up may appear in your device before the download process is initiated with the statement “This type of file may harm your device”. No need to panic, the site apkmirror.com is a trusted site and you can check about the same on the internet. Any download from this site does not harm the device. So, click on the option “Ok”.
- After receiving your approval, the device will start downloading the Play Store application.
- Meanwhile, you have to ensure that your device is fully charged and you have good internet connectivity at the place. This will ensure the uninterrupted and fast download of the app.
- Once the file downloading is done, tap on the file. A new page will option with the option “Install” at the bottom.
- Click on the option “Install” to get the Play Store app on your phone.
- If you get any pop up in between that say allow Google to check device activity regularly for security problem, then do not interrupt the process and get panic. Instead, click on the option “Accept” and let the installation process continue.
- Wait for some time, as the process may take some time. Do not navigate to any other application or open anything else in the browser.
- Once the installation is done, a pop-up will appear saying “App installed”.
- Scroll down the page and you find the option “Open” here.
- Open the application and you are ready to use it.
- Nevertheless, to open ‘Play Store’ or to use it, you need to have the Google account. If you have the Google account, you can use your login credential to get a login to the Play Store and if you don’t have that, then you have to create the account.
Step by step guide for login to Play Store
- Tap on “Play Store” icon present in the menu list on your device.
- It will ask for your login credential like Google account username and password.
- If you have multiple accounts in your account, select the one you want to use using the “menu” icon present there.
- Once the Play Store accepts your login details, it will allow you to start purchasing.
Procedure to Create a Google Play Store Account
In case you do not have a Google account, you will have to create the account. To create an account on Google, you can take the help of the computer as it is little easier to create an account there. To create an account
- Open the chrome browser if you have that and check the top left side of the page. If you are using any other browser, enter Google in the search bar and open Google India page and check the top left side of the page.
- You will find the option “Gmail” here.
- Tap on the icon. Now, check the option “Sign up”. The sign up means you want to create a new account on the platform.
- A new page will open that will ask for your personal details such as your name, address and contact number and at the same time, ask you to create an email ID.
- Here you will get many options to create your account. You can refer the step by step instruction of creating accounts on Google, if you are unable to create one.
- Once the email is created and verification process by Google is complete, you can use the same login detail to login to Play Store; you have downloaded on your mobile and start enjoying the store.